Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Shanna, Kathy bask on beach in Barbados (Updated with photo album)



Kathy and Shanna recently returned from a spring vacation to sunny Barbados.



Shanna writes: My mom and I decided to get away for a few days and have a mother/daughter vacation. It was my first time out of the country and I loved every second of the experience.

We stayed at the Hilton hotel in Saint Michael Parish for five days.



We relaxed at the beach and pool, checked out an old fort on the hotel's property and explored the local area.



The beaches were amazing and I have never seen water that blue.

The trip was a great mix of relaxing and getting to explore the local places to eat -- especially a placed called Cuz's fish shack, which was literally a shack that served awesome fish sandwiches!

Although this was the first time there for both of us, it certainly will not be our last!

Here's an album of photos from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment